Thursday, April 28, 2011

Move Day Tomorrow

This past week has flown by and it's hard to believe that tomorrow we will be in our new home.  We're all feeling a bit out of sorts and it's hard to really enjoy the last night in our home as we're surrounded by boxes and empty walls.

We've gotten rid of just about everything we needed to.  We are fully packed, thanks to my wonderful mother in law, Barb.  She has been amazing this past week and I'm so grateful for her help.

I spent the day with my good friend Susan painting the walls of our new living room.  Thank you Susan!  Fortunately we both love to paint and we'll be doing it again soon since the color wasn't quite what I had in mind.

I'm hoping for a good nights rest ready to move this family bright and early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Photos please of new downtown digs!!! So exciting congratulations!

    ReplyDelete